|Exploring The Basics of Drawing (Design Exploration Series)|
By Victoria Vebell, Victoria Bruck
Number of Pages: 240
Pricing & Availability:Additional Details:
Product Type: Book
Publisher: OnWord Press (Acquired Titles)
Description: At the heart of the book are drawing projects that show step-by-step progress toward a finished drawing, giving readers the practice they need to build their ...
Library of Congress Control Number
- LC control Number: 2004304414
International Standard Book Number: 1401815731
Library of Congress Call Number
- Classification number: NC650
- Item number: .B78 2005
Dewey Decimal Classification Number
- Edition number: 22
- Classification number: 741.2
Main Entry - Personal Name
- Personal name: Bruck, Victoria.
- Title: Exploring the basics of drawing /
- Statement of responsibility, etc.: Victoria Vebell.
Varying Form of Title
- Title proper/short title: Basics of drawing
Publication, Distribution, etc. (Imprint)
- Place of publication, distribution, etc.: Australia ;
- Place of publication, distribution, etc.: Clifton Park, NY :
- Name of publisher, distribution, etc.: Thomson-Delmar Learning,
- Date of publication, distribution, etc.: c2005.
- Extent: xiv, 226 p. :
- Other physical details: ill. ;
- Dimensions: 26 cm.
Series Statement/Added Entry - Title: Design exploration series
General Note: Includes index.
Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Topical term or geographic name entry element: Drawing
- General subdivision: Technique.