|The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners?)|
By Arthur E. Jongsma, L. Mark Peterson, William P. Mcinnis
Number of Pages: 368
Pricing & Availability:Additional Details:
Product Type: Book
Description: This timesaving resource features: Treatment plan components for 33 behaviorally based presenting problems, including 3 entirely new to this edition Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions, plus space to record your own treatment plan options A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that meet the requirements of most insurance companies and third-party payors New section on how to quantify objectivesThe Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Third Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies. Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for child clients Organized around 33 main presenting problems, from blended family problems and children of divorce to ADHD, attachment disorder, academic problems, and speech and language disorders Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and educational interventions Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV diagnosis.Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA). This book qualifies for free domestic shipping!
Library of Congress Control Number
- LC control Number: 2007270155
National Bibliography Number
- Source: bnb
National Bibliographic Agency Control Number
- Source: DNLM
- Source: Uk
- Record control number: 013511773
- Record control number: 101293194
International Standard Book Number: 0471785350 (pbk. : alk. paper)
: 0471785350 (pbk.)
: 9780471785354 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Library of Congress Call Number
- Classification number: RJ504
- Item number: .J66 2006
Dewey Decimal Classification Number
- Edition number: 22
- Classification number: 618.928914
Main Entry - Personal Name
- Personal name: Jongsma, Arthur E.,
- Dates associated with a name: 1943-
- Title: The child psychotherapy treatment planner /
- Statement of responsibility, etc.: Arthur E. Jongsma Jr., L. Mark Peterson, William P. McInnis ; Timothy J. Bruce, contributing editor.
- Statement of responsibility, etc.: Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr., L. Mark Peterson, William P. McInnis ; Timothy J. Bruce, contributing editor.
Varying Form of Title
- Title proper/short title: Psychotherapy treatment planner
Edition Statement: 4th ed.
Publication, Distribution, etc. (Imprint)
- Place of publication, distribution, etc.: Hoboken, N.J. :
- Place of publication, distribution, etc.: New York :
- Name of publisher, distribution, etc.: J. Wiley,
- Name of publisher, distribution, etc.: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.,
- Date of publication, distribution, etc.: c2006.
Projected Publication Date: 200610
- Extent: xvi, 352 p.
- Extent: xvi, 352 p. ;
- Dimensions: 25 cm.
- Dimensions: 26 cm.
Series Statement/Added Entry - Title: Practice planners
: Practice planners.
General Note: Previous ed.: 2003.
Bibliography, etc. Note
- Bibliography: :"Bibliotherapy suggestions" : p. 314-329.
- Bibliography: Includes bibliographical references (p. 314-344).
- Bibliography: Includes bibliographical references (p. 330-344) and index.
- Bibliography: Includes bibliographical references (p. 330-344).
Formatted Contents Note: Academic underachievement -- Adoption -- Anger management -- Anxiety -- Attachment disorder -- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) -- Autism/pervasive developmental disorder -- Blended family -- Bullying/intimidation perpetrator -- Conduct disorder/delinquency -- Depression -- Disruptive/attention-seeking -- Divorce reaction -- Enuresis/encopresis -- Fire setting -- Gender identify disorder -- Grief/loss unresolved -- Low self-esteem -- Lying/manipulative -- Medical condition -- Mental retardation -- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) -- Oppositional defiant -- Parenting -- Peer-sibling conflict -- Physical/emotional abuse victim -- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) -- School refusal -- Separation anxiety -- Sexual abuse victim -- Sleep disturbance -- Social phobia/shyness -- Specific phobia -- Speech/language disorders.
Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Topical term or geographic name entry element: Adolescent psychotherapy
- Topical term or geographic name entry element: Adolescent psychotherapy.
- Topical term or geographic name entry element: Child psychotherapy
- Topical term or geographic name entry element: Child psychotherapy.
- Form subdivision: Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Added Entry - Personal Name
- Personal name: Bruce, Timothy J.
- Personal name: McInnis, William P.
- Personal name: Peterson, L. Mark.