|Perspective Drawing and Applications |
By Charles A. O'connor, David B. Burghy, Thomas J. Kier
Number of Pages: 112
Pricing & Availability:Additional Details:
Product Type: Book
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Description: For introductory and advanced courses in Perspective Drawing, and Structural Drawing. It is of particular value in courses for illustrators and industrial and graphic designers, as well as architects and interior designers. Provides a concise, systematic, and comprehensive introduction to perspective drawing that motivates students with challenging workbook assignments and examples of practical applications of the concepts presented.
Library of Congress Control Number
- LC control Number: 2004044700
International Standard Book Number: 0131914669
- Terms of availability: $26.67
Library of Congress Call Number
- Classification number: NC750
- Item number: .O36 2005
Dewey Decimal Classification Number
- Edition number: 22
- Classification number: 741.2
Main Entry - Personal Name
- Personal name: O'Connor, Charles A.,
- Dates associated with a name: 1940-
- Title: Perspective drawing and applications /
- Statement of responsibility, etc.: Charles A. O'Connor, Jr., Thomas J. Kier, David B. Burghy.
Edition Statement: 3rd ed.
Publication, Distribution, etc. (Imprint)
- Place of publication, distribution, etc.: Upper Saddle River, N.J. :
- Name of publisher, distribution, etc.: Pearson/Prentice Hall,
- Date of publication, distribution, etc.: c2005.
Projected Publication Date: 0405
- Extent: 111 p. :
- Other physical details: ill. ;
- Dimensions: 22 cm.
Bibliography, etc. Note
- Bibliography: Includes bibliographical references and index.
Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Topical term or geographic name entry element: Drawing
- Topical term or geographic name entry element: Perspective.
- General subdivision: Technique.
Added Entry - Personal Name
- Personal name: Burghy, David B.
- Personal name: Kier, Thomas J.